Used for lessons. Used for two seasons. Holds air and has no leaks or repairs. 2.5 out of 5 Stars in regards to the condition. Heavy used but no damage or repairs. Great kite and size for the price.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee.
From the Manufacturer
Introduced 6 years ago as an “entry level” all-round kite in our range, the Vision has received tremendously positive feedback and strong following from a consistently growing group of kiteboarders around the world. A real versatile, easy to use, fun, responsive and predictable kite that will allow you to freestyle, wave-ride, learn how to kite or go fast on a freeride board both upwind and downwind. A real thrill to have in your hands. Simply a REAL ALL TERRAIN MACHINE.
This year we have made many changes. The Vision’s shape is now more open which increases the turning speed and provides less bar pressure. The bridles and the pigtails are also shorter and overall the new features distinguish the Vision as a wonderful kite for all freeride and wave riding. All of the high quality finishing details on the kite have remained the same and have included all the various new features as the other kites in the range.The Vision MK5 is ready to be your quality choice if you need to simplify your life by having to use only one kite that can do it all. In other words: a ‘REAL ALL TERRAIN KITE’, great for Freeride, Freestyle and Wave.
- 3 struts design body to save weight and improve handling
- Trailing edge reinforcements and leading edge protections on every seam. Longer lifetime for your kite
- Internal extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel, to secure long lasting stitching & rigid connection
- Exclusive Strut/Leading edge reinforcement panel swan at 45 degrees: this spreads the impact loads on a wider area
- Moderate aspect ratio kite, combining the best mix of proportions both on the body and the bridle design
- Quick Air Flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating, with special moulded protection cap
- Radial reinforcements on the tips to improve durability