The delta hybrid design of the brand new Extreme Series kite allows riders to break the boundaries of big air. Its extreme boost amazes even obsessive adrenalin addicts.
Our latest addition to our kite range, the XSeries, was created for the needs of adrenalin addicts seeking a kite to break the boundaries of big air. The XS has a sophisticated delta hybrid design with a high aspect ratio, featuring a massive angle-of-attack. This design is as grunty as it gets, delivering raw power, skyrocketing riders into unknown spheres. We embedded it in our range right between the FS and RS. It is more of a big air kite than the FS, and more aggressive than the RS. This kite is a tool for hardcore riders that mainly want to fly. Due to the long hang time, it is perfect for old school hooked-in tricks. Hence we paid attention to ensure easy upwind travel so that the riders can focus on flying back downwind. As it is intuitive to steer and extremely responsive, the timing of takeoffs is a breeze. Commit pulling your backhand, sheet in, pop, and you are catapulted into the sky, leaving the crowd in shock. In megaloops, it develops a staggering forward momentum that will leave you ecstatic for days. It is Arthur Guillebert’s weapon of choice to chase storms. Add this kite to your quiver to break your personal best in big air.
To withstand the extreme forces of radical big airs, we designed an ultra-sturdy five-strut frame that delivers stability in all situations. We put a lot of work into aerodynamics, creating the perfect sweep of wingtips as well as canopy curve. The design gives the XS a fantastic low-end performance with a wide sweet spot that comes in handy for progressing riders and in less than perfect conditions. We have tested it extensively in all disciplines. Though it is not a pure wave kite and neither a freestyle wing, our team riders were blown away by the kite’s versatility. Radical freeriders have a new best friend: the XS.
Our Eleveight Trainer Kite is perfect for newcomers to enter the sport of kiting. It allows anyone to learn how to handle a kite in a safe and enjoyable way. The RAM-Air design is very easy to handle, robust enough to survive almost any misuse, stable in all wind conditions and it has safe launch and landing characteristics. The 2-line aluminium bar is easy to rig and comes with a convenient wrist leash. Similar to all Eleveight products we build the trainer kite with highest attention to quality and durability.
CHANGES for all kites
- Delta hybrid five-strut design for a serious Big Air adrenaline boost
- Explosive lift and extra long hangtime
- Massive grunt in all wind conditions for freeride versatility
- Bomb proof construction provides ultra durability with maximum stability
- Rapid yet controllable flight characteristics with direct feedback
XS V2 Changes
- Lighter bladder material for bigger sizes to decrease the overall weight
- Redesigned frame structure between the inflatable parts and the ripstop to optimize load transition
- for improved stability and durability.
- New 2 step force transition on tips for harmonic power development
- Overall weight reduction across all sizes
- Flatter arc to increase efficiency and hangtime.
- Modified wingtip segmentation to move LE twist forward in the wingtip. This results in more direct
- turning and bar feedback.
- Shorter bridle trim for a reduced bar pressure feel.
- Specific Angle of Attack in the span to balance power and handling.
Boundaries have been broken with the new XS as V2 catapults adrenaline junkies higher than ever before. A more specific Angle of Attack has been developed in the span to balance power and handling, while a flatter arc increases efficiency and extends hangtime.
Modified wingtips segmentation has moved the LE twist forward in the tips making turning and bar feedback more direct. A shorter bridle trim has also reduced the bar pressure feel.
A reduction in weight has been achieved overall and larger kites now also benefit from lighter bladder material. Durability has been optimized thanks to the redesigned frame structure between the inflatable parts and the ripstop. Load transition has also subsequently improved the stability to make it our best version yet.
The new XS is a must-have in any radical freerider’s quiver.