WAKESTYLE / FREESTYLE KITEBOARD
For wakestylers and freestylers that want to megaloop like Jerrie vd Kop, throw doubles like Alex Neto, land explosive tricks like Julien Leleu or grind like Chris Bobryk: hereby we present you the Juice V4.
You’ll love the Juice V4 if you want an explosive freestyle board that will shred flat water, eat-up chop, and withstand regular abuse from, sliders, kickers, and rails or when used as a cross-over for cable parks.
The Juice V4 is the paradigm of RRD’s non-stop research and development, and with a philosophy of constantly pushing the envelope, we have redesigned and integrated even more upgrades and high-tech features to make the favorite board of our international wake- and freestyle team even better.
- New lamination technology that results in less negative flex and a more rigid bottom combined with slightly more flex from the top. This results in a perfect weapon of choice for your wake style tricks through a more explosive pop, increased speed control and reduced vibration.
- Torsion box; more strength and reduced torsion. The unidirectional carbon reinforcements layers makes the board stronger and stiffer which allows you to pop like a boss as well as providing you more stability and control on landings.
- Upgraded Slick Base for sliding and grinding obstacles or using it as a great cross-over board to the cable park.
- An increased curve on the rockerline that gives you a smoother landing and better performance on choppy water.
- Different size breakdown, to cater for every size of rider.
- Reinforced symmetrical inserts, instead of asymmetrical rails, for simple boots adjustments combined with 30% more pull strength and 10% weight reduction.
- More rounded tips for maximum control on choppy water.
- Constant outline shape, this gives you a more rounded pop and smoother curves.
- Hull channels on nose, tips, and mid outline, that propels water across the board and gives it incredible speed, grip, and tracking capabilities.
- HD biaxial fibers lay-up.