After eleven years of proven performance, the legend in our range continues to impress and wears a crown of our best selling board.
The Raptor is a freeride freestyle high performance board for intermediate to advanced rider level, it will bring never before experienced ride feelings. Thanks to a Multi Channel bottom shape and V tips, the Raptor has the perfect balance between speed and grip. The Step Cap deck technology allows for thinner rails for ultimate edging and amazing upwind.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
Raptor’s construction layup combines multi axial fiberglass and brand new X carbon. This construction is a little bit softer than the previous Raptor boards, making it more comfortable. The X carbon provides for plenty of pop to pull off tricks. Light Up sidewalls are stronger and lighter than ever with an attractive color changing look.
The Raptor works best with Hexa Bindings for unmatched comfort and board feel.
The 2018 Raptor twintip – experience future now.
The 2018 Raptor kiteboard includes the Deck Only with 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware or Complete with Hexa Bindings, 5cm Razor fins, handle, and hardware.
The 2018 Raptor Size Chart:
||38 / 42 / 46 CM
15 / 16.5 / 18.0 INCH
(wake binding/boots compatible)
- Medium Flex - Provides enough comfort and extra bits of performance.
- Multi Channel Bottom - The new Multi Channel Bottom are two separate U concave channels running only in the center section of the board while the tips of the board have a different shape. The Multi Channel Bottom provides great comfort, upwind and softest possible landings.
- Vibra Kill - Vibra Kill is a brand new top secret technology developed by CrazyFly. This system damps the shocks from landing in water, as well as vibrations of the board during riding. It makes the ride smoother and saves your knees.
- Loads of pop - These boards provide extra loads of pop to pull off tricks.
- Four V Tips - The new V Tips shape provides for excellent upwind and plenty of grip for loading up jumps.
- X Carbon - The New X Carbon construction makes the board stiffer and more responsive in off-axis directions which provides amazing pop while the board does not feel too stiff.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- Step Cap - The new Step Cap allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- CNC Shaped Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard, therefore we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline and drill holes of all cores.
- Light Up Sidewalls - Yet another innovation from CrazyFly designers on all twin tip boards. The Light Up rails are transparent and literally light up when the sun shines in. These high-tech urethane side walls are a synergy of two polymers directly bonded with the wood core. As a result, Synergy side walls have extremely high impact and abrasive resistance. Due to our innovative production process, Synergy side walls are second to none when it comes to durability and performance on the water.
- Razor fins - These fins are Razor sharp. We have designed them with very thin profile to cut easily through water, prevent drag and make the boards faster.
- Hexa Binding - The Hexa Binding provides unlimited adjustability to accommodate all foot shapes and sizes while offering unmatched comfort and board feel.
- Wake Binding Compatible - These boards are fully compatible with wake bindings and all other 6 inch (15,24 cm) pad and strap systems.