The Carvair is the ultimate control station for our HCS and HCS+ foil wings. This board is shaped to stand out in freeride foiling. Its low volume simplifies the overall handling, hence progressing riders will easily score successes while advanced riders master the hardest tricks. We put special emphasis on the carving characteristics and designed an innovative rail that prevents catching water in tight turns. The Carvair’s ultra-durable carbon composite construction delivers direct feedback to you so you will always know how to shift and distribute your weight for the right steering impulses.
In case you should fall a double density deck pad prevents injuries from hitting the board. It also provides a soft but sure stance with just the right amount of board feedback. The 4 x 4 track mount system allows you to adjust the wing position to your riding level and style.
This makes the board the perfect choice for progression riders as well as foil experts. The Carvair is the closest thing there is to a magic carpet.
- Freeride foil board for versatile riding
- Low volume for easy handling
- Light, durable and stiff carbon composite construction with direct board feedback
- Chamfering rail design for less water catching when carving
- Double density deck pad for exceptional comfort and injury prevention
- 4 x 4 track mount system with adjustable foil positioning
- Inserts for different foot strap options
- Substantial nose rocker for easy control in take off and touch down situations
- Flat tail rocker for more surface area and early planing
- Unidirectional carbon construction for zero flex and direct board feedback
- V channel construction for perfect transfer of lift and torsion control
- 4 x 4 track mount System with adjustable foil positioning
- Chamfer rail design for less water catch when carving
- ABS rails Construction for enhanced durability
- Low volume rails for easy handling
E/8 - Master
- Our foil boards are magic carpets, made to fly. In order to make this magic happen, we source superior materials and shape them in a progressive manufacturing process. All boards are made in Europe.
Discover our kite structure :
CNC mill A-grade Paulownia wood core
The Paulownia wood core delivers stiff and responsive board feedback and comes with outstanding longevity.
Full deck pad made of EVA
Kite-specific high-density EVA foam ensures a slip-proof grip and high riding comfort.
The sturdy box rails optimize the deck's stiffness and low rail profile. Furthermore, they protect the board from wear and tear.
Biaxial and UD Carbon
The feather-light biaxial and unidirectional carbon, angled at 0° and 45°, creates the board's stiff flex pattern that ensures direct board feedback.
Reinforced boxes with inserts allow different strap set-ups. They are made to withstand hard crashes.
UV and abrasion resistant bottom sheet
For the highest performance and longevity, we installed an abrasion resistant base that also withstands the harsh combination of UV light and saltwater.
4 x 4 track mount system
The smart 4 x 4 mounting system creates a secure connection between mast and board. It also allows adjusting the position of the foil to personal preferences.
Ergonomic designed pads and straps (not included)
Lightweight, comfortable, and easy to adjust - our ergonomic foot straps provide a sure footing without compromise.
The Carvair was designed as an all-round board with a very durable construction that helps the riders to progress in foiling.