It is no secret that learning to foil is like learning to kite all over again. The sweet sensation of hoovering weightless above the water’s surface at staggering speed comes at the price of a thousand crashes. The all-new HCS+ hydrofoil is the perfect tool to shortcut those struggles and boost your progression. Our wing design makes foiling accessible to everyone.
The 60 cm mast made of aerospace grade aluminum, with a top-mounted carbon composite front wing and G10 stabilizer offers incredible and well-balanced control. It simplifies foiling. Still, it does not compromise on performance.
If anything, this foil is insanely fast and slits through the water like a razor blade. We maximized maneuverability, for dynamic and agile behavior. Smooth carves and tight turns come naturally when riding the HCS+. Thanks to its large front wing it comes out of the water in the lightest wind and even heavy-set riders will take off early. The durable, modular construction is equipped with our innovative quick-connect technology, allowing you to switch masts easily in only a few moments. Ride the HCS+ and progression comes on the fly.
- Progressive Freeride foil
- Accessible wing design suitable for all levels
- Front wing with medium to low aspect ratio for intuitive performance
- 60 cm mast
- Carbon composite front wing with top mounting
- Quick connect technology
- Durable G10 Stabilizer
- Includes travel bag
Sizes: Mast 60cm, Front Wing 1220 cm2, Stabilizer 280 cm2
- Light carbon composite construction
- Medium to low aspect wing for easy lift and glide
- Projected surface Area: 1220 cm2
- Wingspan 65cm
- Anodized aero grade alloy construction
- Optimal ratio between strength and weight
- Size: 60cm
- CNC presiosion cut anodised alloy
- Strong and fast attachment system
- Marine grade stainless steel hard ware
- Durable G10 composite construction
- Versatile with great overall directional stability
- Projected surface Area: 280 cm2
- Wingspam 44 cm
E/8 - Foil
Eleveight’s foil design is based on the latest in aerodynamic science. Precise manufacturing of premium materials results in a foil that effortlessly cuts through the water while generating outstanding lift.
Marine grade stainless steel hardware
We use 316 Marine grade stainless steel to ensure a strong connection between all foil components and between board and mast, that is also durable thanks to its resistance to corrosive saltwater.
All screws come with Torx heads in order to sustain the screws longer.
Anodized aero grade alloy
We use an anodized aero grade alloy to provide a lighter, corrosive-resistant construction that is also durable.
Carbon reinforced front wing
Strategically placed carbon reinforcements prevent torsional flex while being ultra light.
The high-quality epoxy construction of the stabilizer delivers the stiffness you need to always stay in full control.
Our quick and firm attachment system allows you to swap or reposition your foil within seconds.