The Master was one of the first boards in our lineup. And it became widely successful. Riders praised the amazing pop, perfect for technical tricks, and the extreme grip which comes handy when riding in gnarly storms or when landing radical loops. We decided to take the board one step further, creating the Master C+. We pledged to stay true to the amazing freestyle features while emphasizing the freeride characteristics. We achieved this by translating the Master’s design to an all carbon construction. The result is stunning: the Master C+ is the very best board for riders who go for smooth freeride sessions but also push their limits in high-performance freestyle riding.
Using aerospace grade spread tow carbon, we managed to make the Master our lightest board in the lineup, brimming with technology and superior craftsmanship. Board expert Franz Schitzhofer was given full rein to make this board stand out in all situations. It has a performance-oriented flex pattern that is ultra comfortable to the knees, it is incredibly dynamic, easy to control and the top end speed is beyond staggering. It provides professional performance that can be easily accessed by almost any rider, making it our most versatile twin tip. The Master C+ is a pure joy to ride.
- Super lightweight performance freestyle and freeride twin tip
- 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for an outstanding flex pattern
- Spread Tow Carbon lamination for a precise and responsive ride
- Rail steps and multi channels for control and speed
- Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
- Heavy-duty plywood block inserts
- Glossy UV resistant top deck for long lasting durability
- 45 mm G10 fins come included
- Multi stage rocker
- Increased grip and pop
- Great upwind performance and early planing
- Medium flex through center and tips
- Optimized flex patterns for each size
- Eats the chop
- Harder reverse flex and reduced torsional flex
- Elliptic outline with rounded tips
- Great carving ability
- Smooth ride design
- High Impact box rail for better grip and durability
- Double concave with rail steps
- Deep tip channels for more pop
- Rail steps for more grip and upwind ability
E/8 - Master
Eleveight boards are built with dedication, experience and the highest quality materials. Each board is shaped to perfection for superior performance and lasting durability. All boards are made in Europe.
Discover our quality details :
CNC mill A-grade Paulownia wood core
Light, durable and flexible wood core for dynamic performance.
Heavy duty block plywood inserts
Heavy duty block plywood inserts that allow you do choose between straps and boots. Inserts don't get stronger than this.
UV resistant polyamide base
Abrasion resistance base for more durability.
Aerospace grade spread tow carbon lamination
Ultra lightweight (STF) carbon fabric with optimal higher fiber-to-resin volume ratio for outstanding smooth performance.
The box rails deliver an outstanding grip while protecting the board from wear and tear.
These high quality epoxy fins deliver the stiffness you need to always stay in control.
Ergonomic designed pads and straps
These pads cling to your feet, providing a maximum of control. Furthermore they are most comfortable, cushioning bumpy rides and hard landings.
Glossy UV resitant top deck
Protective lacquer finish for vibrant colours and a long lasting good look.
Space grade Spread Tow Carbon boosts performance of this beauty.