The Process is an ultra-fun performance freeride board and your best friend in challenging conditions.
The Process is a performance freeride board that provides grip in strong gusts and cushions chop. It is playful and dynamic, yet easy to control. Riding upwind and boosting big airs come naturally to thisboard. For V4, we created an entirely new layered construction. We redesigned the 3D Paulownia wood core for an improved flex pattern. Next, we shaped a new top mold, redefining the board's distinctive freeride character. Most striking is our outstanding parabolic rail shape design. The innovative PRS technology, a tucked-under-rail, reduces spray while advancing riding characteristics. Lastly, we decreased the thickness in the tips to create the best linear flex between center and rail. The Process is more performant than ever before.
The Process is an advanced performance freeride board shaped with the latest high-tech materials. Riding this board is magic: suddenly, all conditions become fun. It provides grip in strong gusts, early planing for when the wind is only a slight breeze, and it cushions the most vicious chop. It is ultra-playful and dynamic to ride while progressing riders still find it easy to control. The Process jumps exceptionally well, making it a favorite for hangtime addicts who want to go big. We constructed a rocker line that is ideal for early planing, allowing the rider to start in a light breeze to reach dashing speeds in no time. Riding upwind comes naturally to this board.
For Version 4 of the Process, we disassembled the board entirely and created a completely new layered construction. We started by redesigning the actual 3D Paulownia wood core to deliver an outstanding flex pattern that is comfortable to the knees. Paired with the 50 mm carbon stringer, it is also highly performant in carves. Next, we shaped a new top mold, redefining the board’s distinctive freeride character. To improve the grip, upwind abilities, and the behavior in chop, we introduced our brand new parabolic rail shape design – in short PRS. Our R&D team, with renowned Franz Schitzhofer in the lead, has been working on this technology for years, developing a tucked-under-rail that tremendously reduces spray while advancing riding characteristics. Lastly, we decreased the thickness in the tips to create the best linear flex between center and rail, making this board a highly responsive turner. We are thrilled with this new board as it enhances all the features that made the Process so wildly popular in the last years.
- High-performance freeride twin tip with a game-changing flex
- Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
- 50mm carbon stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds.
- Equipped with Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
- Type: Process
- Version: V4
- Style: Performance Freeride
- Sizes: 132 x 39.5 / 135 x 41 / 139 x 42.5 / 144 x 44
- Pads & Straps: included
- Complete new board design and top mold.
- New 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for outstanding flex pattern.
- New innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology, a tucked-under-edge for more grip and better upwind abilities.
- Reduced thickness in the tips for improved linear flex from the center to rails for more responsiveness and faster turning.
- New feather-light Airgo2 pads and strap with a comfy, tight fit.
- 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging.
The Process is designed as a plug-and-play performance freeride board. All conditions become fun riding this board.