The CS Vary bar unites the highest safety standards and leading performance features in one variable yet ultra-intuitive system.
Get hooked on the state-of-the-art ControlSeries Vary bar. This is one of the most advanced and elaborate bars out there, shining bright with outstanding safety features and remarkable steering precision.
The four-line CS Vary bar is fine-tuned to work with the complete Eleveight kite range. It ensures the highest performance of each wing. Everything about this bar is made in regards to safety, control, and comfort. The bar has a single front line safety system and the most innovative Quick Release on the market. Our truly progressive Quick Matic release aces all international safety tests such as the French norm safety compliance. It is an incredibly intuitive system: assemble the chicken loop just like a seat belt by clicking it into the release, or push the QR away to release. It does not get easier and safer than this. It also comes with variable bar ends, letting you adjust the bar width in a matter of seconds.
The low V and highest quality thermo-coated lines from Germany enhance reactivity and ensure direct control. The bar’s slick stick is designed to reduce strain on the hands, enabling the rider to enjoy extra-long sessions. A new red line swivel below the QR keeps your red line tangle free, no matter the number of rotations or loops. We also introduce a new wear-and-tear resistant single depower line. It comes with a strong inner core and a spliced Spectra coating, that reduces friction and extends durability. The CS Vary elevates safety and control to new heights.
The Control Series Vary bar is the ultimate performance bar for precise control of all Eleveight kites. It follows two key-principles: "Safety by Simplicity" & "Performance by Design". Any rider instantly understands the layout and can operate the system even in high-stress situations. We proudly introduce V2 of our innovative QuickMatic release system. It is more durable and intuitive to use. The CS Vary hasa low V with thermo-coated lines from Germany. A new red line swivel below the QR prevents them from twisting. The slick variable bar stick enables the rider to enjoy extra-long sessions. Also new: a wear-and-tear resistant, high-friction single depower line covered with TPU, as well as revised chickenloop, donkey stick, and pigtails.
- Four line bar with single front line safety.
- Adjustable bar width thanks to integrated variable bar ends.
- Thermo-coated high-precision lines made in Germany.
- Innovative Quick-Matic release system with top swivel.
- Ergonomic anti-slip EVA grip pattern for comfort and control.
- Ultra-durable single depower line with TPU cover for less friction.
- Type: CSeries – Vary Control Bar
- Version: V4
- Style: 4 line / single front line safety
- Line Length: 22m
- Sizes: Small (42-50 cm), Large (47-55 cm)
- Entirely redesigned Quick Matic safety system for safety by intuitiveness.
- New donkey stick and chicken loop, fine-tuned for convenience and comfort.
- Refined single depower line with double-layered core of Spectra and covered with TPU for less.
- friction and extra long life-span.
- New red line swivel below the Quick Matic 2 for easy untwist and tangle-free use
Reinforcement of pigtails for a stronger more durable connection and easy tie-on tie-off.
- Tighter braided red safety line for increased longevity.
For the updated ControlSeries Vary bar, we followed two key-principles: "Safety by Simplicity" and "Performance by Design". We made it the most intuitive system on the market