LOAD AND EXPLODE.
You ride everything. Rails, sliders, ramps, logs or whatever. You might build ‘em yourself. Or you may just find ‘em in your travels. Either way, you’ll need a board that can handle your adventures. A board that edges hard, goes big and takes a beating. If this describes your style then the new Bolt 2 is your board. The easy-fix, super durable, boot only, freestyle board for your bone crushing style.
The next gen Bolt 2 features a modified wood core that reduces board weight yet increases board durability. Its revised channels, Vario Rails and wider tips improve speed, edging and control. And the extra layer of CORE’s exclusive Cartan carbon adds a level of explosiveness and strength that simply needs to be experienced.
THE UNCOMPROMISING WAKESTYLER
The Bolt 2 is rail ready. It brings super tough, wakestyle construction with the right amount of flex and bombproof boot inserts. What makes this board so special is the Pro Fix Grindbase. The Bolt’s revolutionary snowboard-like base will make your next session a little smoother. With YouTube worthy, slides and grinds. And magically disappearing board gouges leaving only awesome memories. That is the new Pro Fix Grindbase. Dingable. And repairable with a PTEX candle.
Bolt 2. The ultimate, easy-fix, freestyle, wakestyle, slider-style weapon. The planet is your canvas. Make the new Bolt 2 your paint brush.
- TWO LAYER CARTAN® CARBON: Cable park strong. The top coat receives two layers of our exclusive high performance, low resin, carbon fiber. Our proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex. It also requires less resin thereby reducing swing weight.
- 3D WOOD CORE: Naturally dynamic. The CNC milled, long grained, Paulownia wood core gives the Bolt 2 unmatched dimensional stability, excellent decay resistance and a lightweight yet distinctively powerful character. New for this model is the refined hull interface and new production process that extends the wood core further towards the board edge. Board weight is reduced by up to 300 grams over similarly sized first generation boards. Feel the added reflexivity only Paulownia can offer.
- VARIO RAILS: Variable rail thickness. For better control. The Bolt 2 features 9.5mm shaped rails near the center of the board that reduce down to 3mm on the tips.
- DIAMOND 3D-SHAPE: Diamond shaped perfection. Take a close look at the Bolt 2’s surface contours. On the tips and around the grab handle, the surface is milled in the shape of diamonds. The refined contours reduce weight and direct torsional forces to the fins and edges where you want them for a perfect balance between flex and rigidity.
- MULTI-CHANNELS: Extreme grip even without fins. New for this year is a wider tip profile and refined multi channel design. The Bolt 2 retains the original’s full-length channels and added two additional 3/4 length channels that, together, create amazing lateral resistance. Progressive tip channeling and the V-keel tips are also largely carried over. So, go ahead and ride finless!
- V-SHAPED KEEL: Inspired by the legendary handling of deep V powerboats in rough waters, CORE integrates a progressive V-shaped keel into the tips of the board to penetrate chop and smooth your ride.
- PRO ROCKER: The Bolt 2 features a moderate freestyle rocker with superb handling during off-center landings. A little faster than last year’s model and deliciously fun when you are not in “intensive” training mode. Go hard. Or easy. Either way, you’ll love your Bolt 2.
- PRO FIX GRINDBASE: The snowboard inspired base. The waxy surface you feel on the new Bolt 2 is high-modulus polyethylene, a material with superior sliding properties especially over rails, ramps and other water features. And just like snowboards, scratches and dings can be easily repaired with any PTEX candle as long as the gouge has not penetrated the Pro Fix Grindbase and damaged the core.
- RAIL READY BASE: Perfect for rails or anything else for that matter. The board’s slight mono concave bottom and less pronounced channels underfoot won’t interfere with rails, sliders or your riding style. But it might smooth out some of the chop.
- BOOT TOUGH INSERTS: Boots only for this baby. Heavy duty, stainless steel, V4A thread inserts are laminated in a massively reinforced base plate deep within the board. And laminated again in targeted areas just to be sure. The boot inserts provide three different stance options.
- 28MM + 42MM G10 FINS: Prepared for anything. The Bolt comes with two, full, G10 fin sets: the super grippy 42mm fins and the 28mm ones for a more loose wakestyle feel. Still too much fin? No problem. Go finless and enjoy the ride.