STRAPS. OR BOOTS. YOUR CHOICE.
The many faced freestyler. Whether it’s stomping a big rail in boots or slamming a railey in straps. Or simply freeriding the Planet of the Apes. The new, lighter, Choice 2 offers endless possibilities to experiment and make your own style.
THE ALL-IN-ONE FREESTYLER
The Choice 2 builds upon its predecessor's strength by extending the CNC milled Paulownia wood core closer to the edges to reduce weight and increase reflexivity. Revised channels and Vario Rails give you the grip and control you need with or without fins. And its moderate freestyle rocker will get you out of trouble on those not so perfect landings. CORE’s proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave further optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex. For more pop. And silly grins. Boots or straps. Finned or finless. There really is no other Choice.
The next gen Choice 2. Freestyler Extraordinaire. Freerider fun machine.
- CARTAN® CARBON: The Choice 2 takes full advantage of our proprietary, high performance, 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave that optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex. The build process also requires less resin thereby reducing swing weight. This means bigger pop and better durability.
- 3D WOOD CORE: Naturally dynamic. The CNC milled, long grained, Paulownia wood core gives the Choice 2 unmatched dimensional stability, excellent decay resistance and a lightweight yet distinctively powerful character. New for this model is a refined hull interface and new production process that extends the wood core further towards the board edge. Board weight is reduced by up to 300 grams over similarly sized first generation boards. Feel the added reflexivity only Paulownia can offer.
- VARIO RAILS: Variable rail thickness. For better control. The Choice 2 features 9.5mm shaped rails near the center of the board that reduce down to 3mm on the tips.
- DIAMOND 3D-SHAPE: Diamond shaped perfection. Take a close look at the Choice 2’s surface contours. On the tips and around the grab handle, the surface is milled in the shape of diamonds. The refined contours reduce weight and direct torsional forces to the fins and edges where you want them for a perfect balance between flex and rigidity.
- MULTI-CHANNELS: Extreme grip even without fins. New for this year is a wider tip profile and refined multi channel design. The Choice 2 retains the original’s full-length channels and added two additional 3/4 length channels that, together, create amazing lateral resistance. Progressive tip channeling is also largely carried over. So, go ahead and ride finless!
- V-SHAPED KEEL: Inspired by the legendary handling of deep V powerboats in rough waters, CORE integrates a progressive V-shaped keel into the tips of the board to penetrate chop and smooth your ride.
- PRO ROCKER: The Choice features a moderate, freestyle rocker for those off center landings. And yet, is deliciously fun when you are not “in training” mode. Go hard. Or easy. Either way, you’ll love your Choice 2.
- BOOT TOUGH INSERTS: Bombproof hold for fixed boot bindings or straps. The stainless steel V4A thread inserts are laminated in a massively reinforced base plate deep within the board. The inserts feature three different stance options.
- 42MM G10 PRO FINS: A beautiful balance between resistance when you need it and the loose-ness you look for in a freestyle board. Too much fin for you? No problem. We also sell optional 28mm wake fins. Still too much? No problem. Go finless and enjoy the ride.