The Escape reflects the need of a new generation of strapless freestyle. The no-nose shape
together with the moderate entry rocker provide plenty of lift on the water as well as in the air.
The shorter parallel rail line optimizes swing weight, ideal for aerial rotations and minimizes drag and helps with early planing.
The thruster fin set optimizes grip in carves, snaps or after sketchy landings.
Channels in nose and tail support grip and speed, providing control during tricks and maneuver.
In the surf, the Escape performs excellent in small to medium waves.
Using carbon stringers, Inegra/Carbon vector net reinforcements and the Futures fin box system makes these boards durable and keeps them ultra-high performing.
The Escape is handshaped in Portugal and does not have inserts for straps.
4´11 x 17 ½ x 2 - 20 Ltr / 5´4 x 18 ½ x 2 3/16 - 25.5Ltr
- Modern no-nose shape for strapless freestyle and snappy turns
- Single bottom concave with channels for enhanced control
- The short rail line to minimize drag and optimize swing weight
- Moderate rocker line for speed early planing
- Thruster fin set up with Futures box
- Medium density foam for a balanced ratio of high performance and maximum durability
- Inegra Vector grid reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Carbon stringer for responsive flex
- Hand shaped high performance board (no inserts for straps)
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves