You are looking for a kite you can rely on 100%? Who can’t let you climb airy heights in borderline situations in the backcountry?With the Apex, we have developed the perfect kite for the backcountry. Maximum control, high stability and sufficient depower performance make it the companion that helps you to increase your personal level continuously. Don’t worry about mistakes, the Apex forgives a lot and makes the entry into the world of kitesurfing especially easy.
The Apex’s features are perfectly matched to the needs of beginners and backcountry riders. A gentle unfolding of the traction force and a high depowering power make the kite extremely controllable. With enough power in the loop, there are sufficient reserves of power to be able to react quickly to gradients or changing winds.
The Apex has a small number of chambers with a thick profile. It has been specially developed for use in difficult wind conditions to ensure maximum stability. The last chambers were deliberately not leashed so that the apex develops an optimal flow ratio at the wingtips.
Apex scales are made entirely of robust, coated Dyneema, which guarantees a long service life in harsh environments. Mixer leash and pulleys are perfectly matched to each other.
As a sailcloth, an extremely robust 40D ripstop nylon is used, which has proven itself over the years. The inner material of the ribs consists of a robust cloth and is additionally reinforced at the profile holes with webbing straps.
- Excellent control also in limits
- Extremely stable, high depower output
- Intermediately on a leash, with much available power
- Extremely easy to fly
- HQ4 backpack
- Depower Kite Guide
- Bar and Lines NOTincluded
- Span- 460cm
- Height- 150cm
- Sail- Ripstop Nylon 40D
- Wind- 8-30 Knots
- Age- 16+
- Rec. Bar- Control Bar
- Color- Lime Green
- AR- 3.53
- Weight- 1.35 Kg
Our new „ONE" Bar is the universal tool for your kite. Besides our tube kites, it can be used with any of our Depower kites in the HQ Powerkites range. Features like a Single-Front-Line Safety, easy depower adjustments and a self-untwisting ceramic swivel are only some of the innovations of the new „ONE" Bar that we adapted to customer's needs. Our new bar system clearly exemplifies our focus on progressive design elements, precisely optimized handling and detailed attention to quality and safety.
The contoured ergonomic EVA grip offers long lasting comfort and excellent hold in every situation. The bar ends come with an integrated floater so that in connection with the coated backlines you won't get stuck during the water start. The stopper ball helps to relaunch the kite. A high quality clam cleat for ease of use and infinite adjustment within its range offers a perfect adaption to the rider and the wind conditions. Thanks to the front line safety the kite will release all its power, and gently drift with the leading edge facing down until it smoothly lands on the water or land. The kite will stay in this position until you are ready to restart it. The „ONE" Bar is available in 49 cm and 55 cm and comes with 24 m long stretched dyneema lines.
1. Soft Barends with integrated Line Keepers for more comfort and secured lines when winded up.
2. Covered Backlines To protect the lines from damage and avoid tangles after hard crashes.
3. Adjustable Relaunch Balls For easy and safe relaunch.
4. Self-untwisting Centerline Swivel the rust-free, super light self-untwisting Swivel keeps the centerlines untwisted while doing rotations or kiteloops.
5. Adjustable Bar Stopper To adjust the depowerway to the armlength.
6. Adjustable Clam cleat to adjust the depowerway to the size of the rider and the wind conditions.
7. Quick release Simple and intuitive release combined with easy reassembly offers a maximum of safety.
8. Dyneema Lines High quality pre-stretched Dyneema lines with almost no elongation for a super direct feel. Sleeved and stitched ends with a maximum load of 300 kg.