You are looking for a kite that is highly versatile and at the same time delivers high-end performance? With the Matrixx we have developed a kite that offers exactly this and can be used on all terrains at the same time. We have worked on a lot of details to give the current Matrixx a real boost in performance.
You want to learn new moves and need a proper lift to redefine the term “hangtime”? With the Matrixx this is possible without any problems. It also provides easy handling and very direct feedback at the bar to make the kite easy to fly and to promote a fast further development of the pilots.
The Matrixx offers you exactly what many people are looking for, especially for beginners. Stability and an enormously high level of feedback from the Matrixx are important for quickly and reliably gaining a firm foilboard position. The Matrixx impresses with its maximum vertical run-out properties and minimal side pull. For you we have spent countless hours on the water to optimize the Matrixx in this direction.
In terms of light wind performance, we have chosen materials that are lightweight and at the same time extremely robust. Our low-cell shape saves additional weight, but can still impress with its high performance.
The Matrixx convinces with a clear performance boost compared to its predecessor. It shows its performance much earlier, the new design and the increased AR give the pilot even more direct feedback. If their performance is called up via the bar, the Matrixx impresses with its strong lift. Hangtime is outstanding and one of the best disciplines of the Matrixx.
The shape of the Matrixx has been completely redesigned. An increased AR, more chambers and re-positioned air intake openings are decisive for the enormous performance increase of the current Matrixx. Newly designed air intake openings promote faster ventilation of the chambers and thus create a stability-enhancing increase in internal pressure.
The main scale of the Matrixx consists of extremely thin, low-elongation and tear-resistant Dyneema leashes that reduce drag to a minimum. The mixer uses extremely durable Rostan pulleys and pre-stretched Dyneema leashes, which remain virtually maintenance-free even after many hours of flight.
The Matrixx uses only high-end sailcloths, which have been carefully tuned in many prototypes. The large kites are made of extremely light and robust 20D ripstop cloth and are optimized for light wind conditions. A Matrixx 18 m² weighs only 3.5 kg including bar. The smaller sizes are made from our proven 30D cloth.
- Extremely good low end performance
- Optimized for use on foilboards (Easy Foiling)
- Increased rotational speed and lift
- Better Barfeedback
- Extremely easy to fly
- Increased AR for more power
- HQ4 backpack / compression bag
- Depower Kite Guide
- Bar and Lines NOT included
- Span- 860cm
- Height- 190cm
- Sail- Ripstop Nylon 20D
- Wind- 9-19 Knots
- Age- 16+
- Rec. Bar- Control Bar One 55cm
- Color- Blue
- AR- 4.93
- Weight- 2.15 kg
Our new „ONE" Bar is the universal tool for your kite. Besides our tube kites, it can be used with any of our Depower kites in the HQ Powerkites range. Features like a Single-Front-Line Safety, easy depower adjustments and a self-untwisting ceramic swivel are only some of the innovations of the new „ONE" Bar that we adapted to customer's needs. Our new bar system clearly exemplifies our focus on progressive design elements, precisely optimized handling and detailed attention to quality and safety.
The contoured ergonomic EVA grip offers long lasting comfort and excellent hold in every situation. The bar ends come with an integrated floater so that in connection with the coated backlines you won't get stuck during the water start. The stopper ball helps to relaunch the kite. A high quality clam cleat for ease of use and infinite adjustment within its range offers a perfect adaption to the rider and the wind conditions. Thanks to the front line safety the kite will release all its power, and gently drift with the leading edge facing down until it smoothly lands on the water or land. The kite will stay in this position until you are ready to restart it. The „ONE" Bar is available in 49 cm and 55 cm and comes with 24 m long stretched dyneema lines.
- Soft Barends with integrated Line Keepers for more comfort and secured lines when winded up.
- Covered Backlines To protect the lines from damage and avoid tangles after hard crashes.
- Adjustable Relaunch Balls For easy and safe relaunch.
- Self-untwisting Centerline Swivel the rust-free, super light self-untwisting Swivel keeps the centerlines untwisted while doing rotations or kiteloops.Adjustable Bar Stopper To adjust the depowerway to the armlength.
- Adjustable Clam cleat to adjust the depowerway to the size of the rider and the wind conditions.
- Quick release Simple and intuitive release combined with easy reassembly offers a maximum of safety.
- Dyneema Lines High quality pre-stretched Dyneema lines with almost no elongation for a super direct feel. Sleeved and stitched ends with a maximum load of 300 kg.