Meet the Multi-talented Universal+ Series Nexus with fully customizable handling. An athletic kite that is never too cool to learn a new trick. Whether it's on your favorite surfboard or twintip, the Nexus brings exceptional versatility to wave and freestyle riding.
Our latest design is a product of the phenomenal Section 2, the indomitable GTS and fourteen years of intensive kite development. An allrounder that instantly endeared itself to our wave+ prodigy, Willow and megaloop rockstar, Akkie.
Amazing things happened when we spliced the genes of the GTS4 and Section 2 into the Nexus. Take for example the Nexus’ CIT, the fancy acronym behind the kite’s adjustable handling modes. It lets you finetune the kite’s power and turn radius. Akkie likes his megaloops big and powerful, so he selects the CIT’s freestyle setting whereas Willow prefers the wave mode for tighter loops (on his bottom turns). The wave mode also makes the kite turn faster, increases depower and doesn’t pull you off your strapless board. We can’t forget to mention the CIT’s standard setting. In allround mode, the Nexus pulls a little more, increases hangtime (woohoo!), and turns a little slower. Perfect behaviors for newer kiters, and anyone who prefers a more relaxed riding style
The all-new Nexus inherits many of CORE’s best innovations including its linear power delivery, three strut frame, and Radical Reaction Tips from the GTS. It also acquired the incredible handling, huge wind range, and Surf Profile from the Section 2.
The new Nexus makes fast friends everywhere. Like a big day on Silver Rock’s legendary reef. Or the buttery lagoons dotting Portugal’s west coast.
Nexus. Willow and Akkie approved. And we’ve seen what they can do.
Two characters. One kite.
Meet the state-of-the-art Nexus. An athletic kite that is never too cool to learn a new trick. Whether it's on your favorite surfboard or twintip, the Nexus brings incredible versatility to wave and freestyle riding.
Amazing things happened when we spliced the genes of the GTS4 and Section 2 into the Nexus. Take for example the Nexus’ CIT, the fancy acronym behind the kite’s adjustable handling modes. It lets you finetune the kite’s power and turn radius. The wave mode makes it turn faster, increases depower and doesn’t pull you off your strapless board. It also provides more lift when you pull on the bar making foot changes a snap. The freestyle mode increases your turn radius, stabilizes the kite for easier freestyle moves, and provides a little extra grunt. The Nexus comes out of the bag in allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime.
Nexus. Ride like the superstar you are meant to be.
The Nexus comes with a high-end backpack, manual, and repair kit. LW editions also include three meter line extensions.
4.0 | 5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 13.5 | LW 15.0 | LW 17.0
- CIT MODES (NEW): Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch airframe.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- SURF PROFILE: Modified camber for improved drifting and balance.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts in difficult conditions.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor 2 or 2S bar.
- 6 YEAR PARTS GUARANTEE: Six-year parts availability guarantee.