The Way to Fly DVD
is an outstanding Instructional Kiteboarding Video. Now in an updated new edition just out in January 2015, Version 2 is a Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Kiteboarding Instruction, featuring Chris Moore, a Master Examiner and professional kiteboard instructor since 2000, and the Head Examiner for PASA (Professional Air Sports Association).
- Unlike some other Instructional DVD's, this is NOT associated with any particular Kite Shop or Kite Brand.
- New UPDATED edition just released in January 2015.
- Features the latest type of depowerable kites and safety technology.
- 2.5 hours of solid Kite-flying instruction in a fun, interactive way (not dry and boring).
- Proven instructional exercises to get new kiters progressing quickly and safely.
- Chris Moore takes you from "this is a kite" to riding-both-ways-with-confidence and beyond through PASA techniques proven and refined over more than 20 years in this comprehensive guide for beginners and those looking to refine their basic kite handling and flying techniques.
Learning to kiteboard just got easier with The Way to Fly
instructional DVD! Chris Moore works in conjunction with Go Pro Video to bring you this newly updated release that covers the comprehensive exercises he has incorporated into his world-renowned instructor training programs. In these programs, he has taught and certified hundreds of instructors a year how to teach kiteboarding safely and effectively to others.
Land and water based instructions combine in this video to reveal “The Way to Fly.” Chris Moore has been professionally involved in Kiting since 1991, and this video is a cumulative result of his years of teaching kiteboarding to thousands of students. His instructional techniques have become the foundation to create the Professional Air Sports Association (PASA) Kiteboarding Division.