Tear Aid Roll
Tear Aid Bladder patches are the best repair material to seal leaks and small cuts in bladders as well as bladder blowouts. These patches are self stick (peel & stick) and can be used to patch any bladder material or color. The specially formulated adhesive is incredibly durable, making for a quick repair. Patches can be used on leading edge or strut bladders and also work in a pinch on the sail. The patches come in a variety of widths and can also be cut for custom repair jobs.
- 1.25 inches (3.175cm) wide and the roll contains 30 feet (9.14m)
- 3 inches (7.62cm) wide and the roll contains 30 feet (9.14m)
- 6 inches (15.24cm) wide and the roll contains 30 feet (9.14m)
- Clean area of kite with Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and make sure the area is complete dry
- Lay out bladder to be repaired flat on a table and remove all wrinkles
- Round corners of the Tear Aid
- Place Tear Aid over the cut. Do not pull or stretch the Tear Aid. Tear Aid should go beyond the edge of the cut by at least 1"