Dedicated to pure freestyle performance, the Commander is loaded with the latest high-tech materials raising the bar of possibilities.
- High-performance freestyle twintip for hardcore manoeuvres
- Triax Carbon Composite stringer for optimized flex and durability
- Medium to hard flex for immediate board control
- Multi-channel bottom design for ultimate grip
- Double Torsion Diffuser on tips for increased pop with easy landings
The board of choice for World Champion Arthur Guillebert, the Commander is dedicated to radical manoeuvres and insane technical freestyle tricks.
Delivering the second the board touches the water, it leaves no room for error. The Commander is constructed with performance-tech materials crafted with Arthur as our driving force which gives its the secret to success.
Driven by our relentless passion for kiteboarding and technology, V4 has stunning new graphics and is our most durable yet. It’s packed with innovations including a wide CFT stringer for an insanely responsive rebound flex, and the Parabolic Rails add more grip with better upwind ability. This year we’ve added new Carbon reinforcement patches to the area under the footpads and a Fly 3D Paulownia wood core to make landings smoother and the board to be as durable as possible.
The bevelled rails optimise flex giving more speed and an easy release, and the advanced flex pattern allows the rider to hold the edge much longer than with any other board. With maximum pop, and easy landings, the Commander is engineered to be the first choice for serious freestyle kiteboarders.
- Multi Stage Rocker
- Incredible pop and grip
- Great upwind performance and early planing
- The Commander has a leading multi-stage rocker that not only cushions hard landings but enhances radical pops. Outstanding grip is also provided by the rocker as well as ease of upwind travel.
- Medium to hard flex for explosive pop
- Optimized flex patterns for each size
- Harder reverse flex for controlled landings
- Reduced torsional flex for direct board control
- The medium to hard flex of the Commander allows you to load up the board, causing an explosive pop. The hard reverse flex and the reduced torsional flex provide full control in any situation.
- Elliptic outline with rounded tips
- Great carving ability
- Dynamic ride design
- Parabolic Rail Shape (PRS) for more grip upwind abilities
- Double Torsion Diffuser (DTD) for better pop
- The ultra-smooth carving ability of the Commander is thanks to the elliptic outline with rounded tips. The bevelled rails define softer and stiffer zones on the board, greatly enhancing the pop and overall performance, and the PRS rails can handle extreme action.
- Multi channel design with rail steps
- Tri channel tip design for ultimate grip
- Railsteps for better upwind ability
- Torsion box with flat center
- The bottom shape of the Commander separates it from other freestyle boards on the market. An elaborate multi-channel design with rail steps as well as tri-channel construction on the tips, produces a unique grip providing full control. The flat centre also acts as a grind base.
Eleveight Product Video - Commander V4 from Eleveight Kites on Vimeo.