- The FS is made for radical maneuvers. It combines leading material with a cutting edge design to deliver explosive power when going for the next boost.
Our flagship kite, the FS, is known for its radical boosting and explosive big air characteristics. Version 4 enhances those qualities as we introduce some progressive changes. Most noticeably, we reworked the canopy curve to improve the load distribution. This modification results in more raw power, especially when sheeted in or during air-time. Our new trailing edge, featuring anti-vibration patches and reworked load diffusers, eliminates flutter to extend longevity. It is incredibly light, hence the FS is more agile than ever before. To complement this effect, we redefined the alignment of the strut tips to reduce drag. Lastly, we shifted the bridles closer to the wingtips for the most direct bar feedback. The FS is the most radical freestyle and big air beast we have ever built.
Version 4 of our radical freestyle and big air flagship has arrived. The FSeries activates explosive high-performance characteristics allowing you to boost higher, loop harder, and pop more aggressively than ever before. It is tailored to the needs of professional riders while ensuring that the performance is accessible even to less advanced riders too. The Open-C design has all the traits of a genuine C-kite such as direct control, explosive lift, and a wide angle-of-attack that comes into play when looping the kite or popping out of the water. It is the most progressive kite design a rider can choose. Still, the kite is incredibly stable, covers a huge wind range, and swiftly takes the rider upwind.
To improve this iconic kite even further, we implemented a few subtle as well as a few more daring changes into this year’s version. Most noticeably, we reworked the canopy curve, improving the load distribution. This modification results in more raw power, especially when sheeted in or during air-time. By introducing a completely new lightweight trailing edge with anti-vibration patches and new load diffusers, we not only enhanced the longevity of the kite by eliminating canopy flutter, but more importantly, we also managed to shave off a significant amount of weight. Version 4 is more agile and dynamic than ever before. This effect is enhanced by the new alignment of our strut tips, which reduces tip drag. Looping a kite has never been more accessible and fun. Furthermore, we shifted the bridles closer to the wingtips to increase the direct bar feedback, giving riders a better feel for their kite, especially during maneuvers such as handle passes. Don’t limit yourself, tear down your inner demons and get flying with the FS.
- Five-strut Open-C design for radical freestyle and big air maneuvers.
- High-performance design for advanced action.
- High aspect ratio for explosive power and vertical lift.
- Lots of line slack for advanced freestyle tricks.
- Great upwind performance and exceptional stability.
- Style: Freestyle Freeride
- Version: V4
- Type: FSeries
- Sizes: 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 12 / 14
- Colour Codes: Grey (112) / Blue (115) / Light Grey (120)
- Improved canopy curve for improved load distribution that results in more power.
- New alignment of strut tips reduces drag for enhanced flight speed.
- Bridles moved closer to the wingtips for more direct bar feedback.
- Ultra-light load diffusers decrease weight and improve the canopy shape.
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patches for longevity and weight reduction.
Our freestyle flagship kite, the FSeries, has a revolutionary Open-C design fine-tuned for staggering freestyle and big air maneuvers.