- Medium 3 stage rocker
- Great pop and release
- Early planing and superb upwind ability
The Process C+ is designed with a medium rocker to support the pop and release when initiating tricks and to plane very early for outstanding upwind riding ability.
- Optimized flex pattern for each size
- Well balanced between comfort and performance
- Harder reverse flex for better carving and landing
The Process C+ features leading materials with a very balanced flex pattern that combines comfort and performance. To enhance the experience of smooth carves and increase comfort during hard landings, we added a hard reverse flex.
- Elliptic outline with rounded tips
- Less water splash
- Outstanding carving ability
- Parabolic Rail Shape (PRS) for more grip upwind abilities
The Process C+ carves exceptionally well thanks to the elliptical outline and rounded tips. Improved grip and ease of upwind travel are also achieved by the parabolic rail shape, and spray is redirected away from the rider.
- Single concave with tip channels
- Railsteps for more grip
- Less drag for early planing
To ensure early planing while also providing plenty of grip, we designed the Process C+ with a single concave. The bottom also features channels at the tips as well as rail steps.