The ultimate Kite Racing control system, with a Double Pulley Trim System and featuring our latest innovation - the Click-In Loop.
Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction
World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
Two Release Modes
The Click-In Loop offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode.
- Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Click-In Loop or letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
- Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Click-In Loop is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to miss the bar without releasing the kite to flag out (not recommended).
Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Out Line
Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment
Our custom Stainless Steel Swivel Ring locates into the Click-In Loops rotating internal core. When manually turning the Spinning Head to un-twist front lines, the Flag Out Line rotates in unison with the core keeping all lines twist free.
Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
Light Weight Aluminium Centre Piece
CNC cut Aluminium centre piece reduces weight. The low friction design reduces wear.
PU Covered De-power Line
The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
Anodized low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer.
300kg/200kg Flying Lines
Colour coded 300kg front / 200kg back lines using the highest quality Dyneema available reduce drag for faster speeds on the course.
Innovative Click-In Loop
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
Three Loop Size Options
The Race Control System ships standard with a Small size loop.
Small, Medium and Large size harness loops are available for the Click-In Loop. Choose the Small if you ride hooked in only, have a shorter arm reach or prefer the bar closer to your body. The Medium size is perfect for most riders. The Large size is designed for unhooking or riders with a longer arm reach.
Double Pulley Trim System
The Double Pulley system offers precise trimming on the go with ease. The long trim line allows the rider to easily trim while hiked out, maintaining maximum power against the foil/fins.
Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin
Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
Ergonomic EVA Grip
3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket
The smooth running trimmer bracket prevents trim line wear.
Fixed to the leader lines to pull when re-launching the kite.
- All riders should attach their Kite Leash to the Flag Out System. This is the small eyelet on the Stainless Steel Swivel Ring. When the release is activated, the kite will flag out and fall to the water/ground.
- In all situations make sure that all lines are clear of all working release systems and the kite leash is connected in the right way.
- Always clean your control system with fresh water after every session, and reload/release the Click-In Loop to check the system is functioning correctly. Store your control system with the Click-In Loop release open. Reload the next time you set up your kite.